Wednesday 18 November 2015

Taylor Fearless

Form the morning up till now the only significant thing i remember doing is seeing Taylor's full fearless tour(2 hrs.). Though a part of my mind says that it was a waste of time(and i hate this part) and i should have studied instead for the coming sem exams but a more prominent part of me loved every bit of that two hrs.
It was a reminder of what was my purpose in life. But befor i get in details of that some things i loved about the tours...


  • Taylor's T-Party after the concerts - I really is a huge humble gift for her fans. It just made me love her more.
  • Her lucky number 13(same as mine...)
  • Her favorite(maybe) symbol which i first say in Tomorrow Land After movie(2012) for the first time and it just become my favorite right away. A lovely heart using just your figures (i have that as my whats app dp currently)
  • She some things just at times looks as a small girl enjoying her life to the fullest with all giggles and excited as a 5 year - That the best thing i like about her. I think she has that inner cutie little child alive in her and hope she always keeps it that way.
  • See has most of her song relating to her life some way or the other so the lyrics and voice come from her soul.
  • I don't know her personally at all. The videos i see about her can be equally true and fake. All i would say is that if she is the way i think she is then i'm really happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment