Wednesday 25 November 2015

Guitar

Epiohine DR-100 or Epiphone Pro? That's been the question for the past few days.
I usually try and draft my personal posts and time schedules but i'm feeling like sharing this one with you.
Lately my interest in guitar has grown exponentially. I'm never saved money before and never even considered buying a gift above Rs.6000 (or even 1000 for that matter) but this whole guitar thing is really addictive. I had some attraction towards this instrument some couple of years ago but it wasn't as extreme as it is now. I wanna buy a epiphone DR100 which costs Rs.10,000 and i've been thinking about the way to get the money form the past 4-5 days.
(my online research tell me that's the best guitar for beginners in competition with epiphone pro1 which has some negative reviews when compared to DR-100).
I searched some more now and i see some more wide verities who also seem to be good OOhhhh this is so confusing, can't you guitar guys keep it simple at least for beginners! Did i mention that i'm lefty? That's just adding to the confusion.
I asked Vaibhavi for some help. She's not played for a long time but she has friends who do and can help me. Going to a sore also might clear thing up but in any case i need atleast 5000 to walk in there.

What got me into all this? Guitar is the new cool. I told myself i need some thing along with coding for a change but now it's like i'm after the guitar(virtual) all the time! and mostly Taylor Swift has something to do with all this. Not that i lost interest in coding(or have i? no i've better reasons to learn coding than guitar, right?).
Just waiting for my first guitar...

3 comments: