Sunday 8 November 2015

My Favorites

I have some of the things i love to do on the right bar of the blog. Until my 10th i didn't have any favourites but recently i started admiring some peoples talent. My views are ever dynamic. I barely know these people in person. But all i know now is that they have a good impression on me and i think they are good in their field and this opinion won't change even if a third party fill me with ill about them.
Actor -

  • Aamir Khan

Actress -

  • Emma Watson
  • Alia Bhatt
Singer -
  • Taylor Swift
  • Shreya Ghoshal
Personalities -
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Bill Gates
  • Steve Jobs
 Writer -
  • J.K.Rowling
  • Stephenie Meyer
Interests -
  • Learning it all
  • Computers
  • Software
  • Technology/Gadgets
  • Blogging
  • Selflessness
  • The thing that drives me learning more and more is - 1) it's rooted as a default deep inside of me - i cannot stay still without doing any thing 2) i believe that my knowledge some day will benefit the world let that be in any form (an app,new technology,charity...anything). i love that feeling when someone says that he very happy to have a particular thing to you when he does not know that you are the reason he has that particular thing - if you know what i mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment