Friday 26 February 2016

Motivation


"Procrastination is the reason for the death of many of the brilliant ideas even before they are born"
Did I repeat the same mistake again?
i've not posted any thing on the WordPress networking blog after i found out that they don't allow Google Adsense integration for a free account! i'm stuck between the cool looking interface of WordPress(not to forget it's brilliant app) and the functionality that blogger provides.
Was money the motivation for the netski blog? Well it was not supposed to be. The blog needs to develop. i got to get this thing done.
Well and as far as networking is concerned - Port forwarding over my router is boiling my heads:-/
I've searched for my forums online for the problem but 'canyouseeme.org' always fails to see me! After finding a third IP address(really I mean weren't two enough#-!) I thought I'd better get back to basics to figure the problem out but now I'm done with books. I require hands-on learning.
Let Google lead the way...and courses follow.
PS - At times I wonder if I'd make a make a fair teacher the only thing to avoid is being PTK !o!

No comments:

Post a Comment