Wednesday 2 December 2015

Learning is eternal

I had 17 years of my life to decide my subspecialties, now I got 1 year to check if I made the right decision and then I get three years to decide my major. Let me make a really mad statement for most of my audience - May be the education system is not that crazy if we think about it in the long term.
There are a whole lot of things that could be done and yes the first year did give me a faint understanding of where to ask for help if I need it. I can easily need a mechanical engineer or any other for that matter at some stage to help me with the details of the field in which they specialize. That's the thought when you complete your semester not when you are trying to get a tough electrical circuit simplified.
Let's continue with the adventure...
PS- I'm planning on watching a good documentary on YouTube everyday, it kinda fun watching the future of technology or the how stuff works videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment