Sunday 10 January 2016

Threesome

Monster university
Ashiqui 2
Guitar
Fame has not much to do with happiness.
I wanna learn stuff what's so great about it - what's in it to appreciate? Why do they say good guy when u say you are studying? I study mostly if the stuff interest damn it don't you get that! How do you fail to see the beauty of the film behind the scenes. The 0's and 1's going through almost all wires in the form of small electrical current at lightning fast  speed. OK may be these wonderful things might not be obvious to be interested or maybe you don't give a shit about how it all comes together and just want to enjoy the party. Well I'm totally cool with such people - I admire abstraction but I don't do it, got it? - I do believe in enjoying the moment and forget all the backstage work. I do believe but its not who I am. And if you don't agree with me that's fine give your suggestions but don't keep spanking me with the stuff you think is right.
Dedicated to all wannabe backstage artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment