Monday 25 January 2016

My first blog on the internet - The speaking tree

                                                           Kindness for all
I live near a government office where there are three dogs. I have stayed here for about two years  now and observed that the dogs never barked at people that come in the office during office hours. But if they have a visitor at night, they chase out of the gates. Its fun watching them play in the office garden. Today, in the afternoon, I saw two people riding a bike, and two of the same dogs were chasing it with full speed. I thought he must have harmed them in some way. The driver slowed down the bike and parked it. The dogs following him stopped right in front of him wagging their tails. He took of a bag from his bikes carrier and a news paper and put some food on the newspaper for the dogs. I was touched. Surely the man must be regularly with this as the dogs seem to really know him well. I learnt an important lesson that you need not know a person or animal very well to be kind to him, help him or to make his day merry. You just need to be pure at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment